Church Demographic Study
The Executive Insight Report was prepared by Bruce Bugbee to tell the demographic story of Lake Forest and the surrounding area.
The Impressions Insight Report was prepared by Bruce Bugbee to discussion possible conclusions that can be drawn from the demographic data.
School Demographic Study
The School Demographic Study is meant to provide a better understanding for Grace Christian Schools to serve the students and parents of the community.
Pastor Search Process
This is a brief overview of what we are doing to find a new pastor and where we are in the search process:
- Search Process Initiated
- Intercessory Team
- Form Transition Team of Elders to help lead the transition.
- Form Search Committee
- Focus groups and roundtable discussions to get church input on lead pastor search
- Lay-of-the-land study to determine best recommendations for lead pastor job description
- Church profile constructed for job description
- Pastor profile constructed for pastoral job description
- Elder Board approval of job description
- Celebration Sunday to voice systemic issues and/or corporate confession.
- Accountable leadership model implemented
- Create a long list of candidates
- Complete a list of candidate profiles
- Create a short list of potential candidates
- Assess candidates
- Affirmed candidate presented to the Elder Board
- Elder Board affirmation of candidate
- Candidate introduction to congregation
- Elder Board and Congregation confirms pastoral call
Church Profile & Lead Pastor Position Description
If you have any questions about the search process, please contact the search committee directly to inquire about the status.