This Christmas season at Grace we're focusing on Luke's account of Jesus' birth. Jesus came to seek and save the lost (Luke 19:10) and even the announcement of his birth brings us good news of great joy!
There are many ways to participate in Christmas activities at Grace to prepare for the celebration of Jesus's birth:
- Attend worship services which will teach us of God's power working through His Son.
- Attend the Grace Christmas Dinner on Saturday, Dec. 12th. It's a good way to meet others, have a great dinner, hear live classical music and carol together.
- Provide a gift for needy children through our Graceworks toy-drive. Gift suggestions can be picked up from the foyer Christmas tree, and returned to Grace by Dec. 13th.
- Join the Christmas Carol Hymn sing, Sunday, Dec. 20th at 7 pm.
- Attend the Christmas Eve service, Dec. 24th at 5 pm. The Christmas Eve service is a child-friendly service and a highlight of our year.